Security Latch for Double Doors with Center Post (12-1/4" Wide)
If you are looking to increase your building`s security quickly, choose Security Latch! Used as a Door Security Bar, which secures the door to the door frame, not allowing the door to be opened, yet can still be easily removed by the operator on the inside. This style latch is for old-style exit devices with a push-down bar. Intended for use on double doors that have a center post. This latch is meant to secure doors in UNOCCUPIED BUILDINGS. This model comes standard with a Cable Lock for extra security.
*Please check with your local fire department before purchasing Security Latch, as some fire codes may prohibit use. All Security Latch models shown are to be used to secure the building when the building is NOT OCCUPIED.
- Material: Non-Marring PVC Coated Steel
- Color: Red Orange
- Measurements: 12-1/4" W x 7-1/4" H
- Intended For Use on Doors with Push Bar Exit Device
- For Double Doors with Center Post
- Use Only in Unoccupied Buildings
- Choose an Optional Cable Lock for Additional Security