Flush Mount Security Latch for 7" Offset Left Hand Door (8" Wide)
If you are looking to increase your building`s security quickly, choose Security Latch! Used as a Door Security Bar, which secures the door to the door frame, not allowing the door to be opened, yet can still be easily removed by the operator on the inside. This style latch is for new-style exit devices with a touch bar. Intended for use on doors that have a 7in. offset frame, with the locking mechanism on the left side as you face the inside of the door. This latch is meant to secure doors in UNOCCUPIED BUILDINGS. This model includes a Cable Lock for extra security.
*Please check with your local fire department before purchasing Security Latch, as some fire codes may prohibit use. All Security Latch models shown are to be used to secure the building when the building is NOT OCCUPIED.
- Material: Non-Marring PVC Coated Steel
- Color: Red Orange
- Measurements: 8" W x 5-5/16" H
- Intended For Use on Doors with Touch Bar Exit Device
- For Doors with a Locking Mechanism on Left Hand Side
- Intended for Doors with a 7" Offset Frame
- Use Only in Unoccupied Buildings
- Choose Optional Cable Lock for Added Security